Monday 6 August 2012

Summer news


When you start getting questions about when you're running your next course, you know it's about time you did!

The good news is, that after the success of my first eCourse where I took my students on a crazy journey to find inspiration in its favourite hideouts (namely the recesses of the right brain), I am going to do another! No firm date yet, but I'm provisionally planning to start mid to late September.
Right now I am honing the content to make it fuller, richer and lovelier than ever. The goal is to fill your right brains with stories, connecting patterns and colour. We will play with our muses and imagination to create work that is all our own, that comes from the soul.

We'll flip the hidden switch in your brain that opens the creative floodgates.

Watch this space... If you'd like to be on my mailing list, please add your details here!

Grab a seed and come float with me
while we explore the places we might take root.


No comments:

Post a Comment